Loads the number of records stored until the time of the query by date.
system count [from=yyyyMMdd] [to=yyyyMMdd] [diskonly=BOOL] [TABLE, ...]
- Start date (including the start date) of the date range to load in the form of
- 조회 범위 마지막 일자 (마지막 일자 포함하여 조회)를 yyyyMMdd 형식으로 지정합니다.
- Option to load the number of records. (default:
t: Loads the number of records written to the disk only.
f: Loads the number of records, including the number of records buffered in the memory.
- [TABLE, ...]
- Tables in which to check the number of records, separated by a comma (
,). If you do not specify a table name, the command checks the number of records in all tables for which the user is granted read permission.
Output fields are as follows.
- _time: Partition date
- table: Table name
- count: Number of items in the table